Robots provide error-free, robust solutions for machining wind turbines and other wind energy equipment.
Robotic Machining System for Windmill Blade
Machining wind turbine blade for better fastening with the the rotor/hub.
- Single robot handles all machining operations with up to 3000 mm PCD.
- Multiple robot matrix for machining of larger diameter off-shore blades.
- SCADA for operation selection and report generation.
- SS304 construction.
- Accurate centre and PCD calculations
- Dry and wet machining options.
- Auto tool changer for rapid operations.
- Dust collection system for hygiene.
- Axial and radial bolting provides superior structural integrity.
- Process:Sawing smoothens the blade’s circular surface that intersects with the rotor/hub surface.
- Ring removal system extracts the sawn-off circular section.
- Milling further smoothens the intersection surface.
- Punching marks the drill positions.
- Axial drilling along the blade to insert bolts.
- Radial drilling along the radius of the circular section to insert bolts..