Are you someone who likes to take the responsibility of a project from planning to execution? Can you multitask and can bring all stakeholders – clients, vendors, technicians, and managers – on the same page? Are you naturally dynamic with excellent resource allocation, performance measurement, and course correction skills?
Job Title: Project Manager
Department / Group: Project
Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech. in Mechanical
Experience: 10 to 15 Years
Age: 32 to 40 Years
Communication Skill: Excellent Written and Verbal: English, Hindi & Marathi
Specific Industry Experience: Automation & Process Industry
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, MS Project, Microsoft Teams, ERP, AutoCAD / Solid Edge
- Leadership quality
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with result driven approach
- Problem analysis & decision making
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Project planning and scheduling
- Resource planning & allocation
- Monitoring and control
- Budget and variance analysis
- Risk analysis and critical path analysis
- Project quality control
- Costing and estimation
- Client Co-ordination
- Team building & leadership
- ASME – U, U2 Stamp Coordination
- Internal auditor for ISO 9001-2015
Position Type: Full Time
Job Category: Technical / Management
Location of Job Posting: Unit-1, Pune / Unit-2, Pune (HQ) / Unit-3, Gujarat / Unit-4, Gujarat
Job Description: Role and Responsibilities:
- Developing project scopes and objectives by involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Customer coordination & contact point for order execution.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties / vendors for flawless project execution.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage relationships with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.