Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
If you are a young and energetic Mechanical Engineer with a good understanding of shop floor and project site operations, then Cybernetik Technologies is interested in you. Excellent knowledge of assembly drawings, system requirements, and alignment issues is a must. You must be detail oriented and compile site requirements and maintain daily work record. As an efficient supervisor, you must also be aware of labour laws.
Job Title: Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
Department / Group: Project
Qualification: DME / BE (Mechanical)
Experience: Fresher / 1-2 Years Experience
Age: 20–22 Years
Communication Skill: Excellent Written and Verbal: English & Hindi
Specific Industry Experience: Engineering Industry as CNC / VMC Machine Operator / Supervisor
Computer Skills: MS Office, Auto Cad
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with result driven approach
- Problem analysis & decision making
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Cause finding & problem solving
- Awareness of Quality, Health & Safety Environment Practices
- Ability to identify the most appropriate solution in the view of the circumstances and issues
Position Type: Full Time
Job Category: Technical / Non-Technical
Location of Job Posting: Unit-2, Pune (HQ)
Job Description: Role and Responsibilities:
- Understand assembly drawings and system requirements.
- Check and resolve alignment issues.
- Correct, record, and report to seniors the abnormality in assembly or operation observed during machine trial.
- Supervise work as per requirement.
- Update daily work record and send it to seniors for information.
- Understand the Standard Operating Procedures for machine operation, and machine part assembly.
- List out site requirements, discuss with seniors, and complete them.
- Understand labour laws.